Jean Eric Vergne Full Scale Helmets
Vergne is the reigning Formula E double champion and a former Formula 1 driver.
The Frenchman drove in Formula 1 between 2012 and 2014 for Scuderia Toro Rosso, starting 58 races. In Formula E, he has completed five seasons and has won the 2017-18 and 2018-19 drivers’ championships with Techeetah. He became the first driver to win the Formula E title in consecutive years and the first double champion of the sport.
The largest catalog of Jean-Eric Vergne replica helmets is for sale at the best prices.
We have a clear philosophy of providing superior customer service, whereby we customize designs specifically to suit our client’s needs.
The helmet you were looking for was not found , please contact us to paint the helmet of your dreams
- Best Flyability. 100% Du Pont Nylon. Screen Printed, not stamped.
- One-Sided. Two Cords to Attach. Lifetime Durability Guaranteed.
- Resists All Weather Conditions. For indoor or outdoor use. Washable.
- Best Resistance to Damaging Ultraviolet Radiation. Longest Lasting Nylon Flag Material.
- Provides the Brightest Colors For A Great Appearance.
- Printed with high quality inks to insure a virtually lifetime impression durability.
- This is not a common "transfer style" impression but a high quality nylon flag.